Hello my crafty peeps!!  I hope you all have had a fabulous summer!!  Mine was full of base ball, traveling, base ball, injuries, base ball, more traveling.....lol.  Now, it's Labor Day weekend here in the United States and in my day job, we have to work a weekend once a month (it's medical insurance and we work from home) and this holiday weekend was my turn.  Sounds like a bummer, but actually, since the pandemic sent us home on 03.23.2020 I have had to configure my 9-5 office space into my studio space.  Which actually is awesome because I can craft when I'm frustrated with work and when I have to work weekends I am basically confined to my office/studio.  Needless to say I got a ton of work done this weekend--It was awesome!!  I even got in on a last minute open Zoom crafting session with Justine Hovey and a whole bunch of crafters.  I caught up on my cards, gift boxes, projects, and most importantly...my Altenew Educator Program Classes!!  Yes, with the un-official end of summer comes the back to school time. I am excited and a bit nervous but proud to say I made it to level 2 of the AECP Educator Program!!!!  I want to thank everyone for following me on this journey and encouraging me along the way.  The paper crafting community that I have become a part of is full of so many creative people and I cannot express how amazing it is to call them my friends. I hope you all are as excited as I am to see what I come with next for Level 2!  My first post is coming up so please stick around and subscribe to my blog so you can follow along this journey with me.  See you soon!

Level One Done!!



Comments

Popular Posts