When was the last time you colored with crayons?  No, I don't mean sitting down with your kids and coloring.  I mean you.  With your own box of crayons. Sitting down and coloring a picture.  For me, 30+ years!!  lol, and guess what:  I still have my box of crayons. Yep.  I recently got a pack of paper from Stampin' Up that, to me, is like coloring book pages.  It is awesome.  It's double sided 12'x12", all in roses on one side and geometric patterns on the other. And the pages with the roses feature large, open designs on most of them.  So, over the last couple weeks I've been using this paper on my Facebook Live shows, to get people to break out of their fear of coloring.  Paper crafting offers so many options to experiment with color and different coloring mediums.  It's not all stamping from a colored ink pad.  I try to coach people, as well as teach them, and in all my years of crafting and teaching crafting, it always has been color that people were the most afraid of.)  So for a final technique using his paper, I brought out an oldie but a goodie.  I'm talkin', the last time I did this technique was second grade.  Yes I remember it!!   You know how kids in class got in trouble for talking and making noise? Not me.  I got in trouble for not paying attention because I was doodling or coloring.  Check out last week's video posted here.  Please leave a comment and let me know if you remember doing this, or if you break out a box of crayons and try it yourself!  

Playing with crayons

Comments

Popular Posts